Sometimes it is helpful to see what other people are doing with a solution to understand how you can put it to use and solve a problem. Although this isn't a comprehensive list, these are some categories of use where the Intely Platform is particularly proficient.
Set up event streams from an EMR for patient demographics, appointments, orders, and other clinical activity and consume it via simple, singular API.
- Subscribe to real-time Patient Admit and Demographic Update (ADT) events from an EMR or Clinical System.
- Set up Appointment and Visit (SIU) notifications from an EMR or Scheduling application.
- Receive real-time Orders (ORM), Observations (ORU), and Charges (DFT) from the EMR patient chart.
Pull and fetch patient and clinical data from provider systems such as EMRs/EHRs, data warehouses, or other clinical systems. Write back relevant new and updated clinical activity directly into a patient chart.
- Query an EHR system to pull patient demographic and medical history information.
- Book appointments in the EMR or provider Scheduling System from an outside application for patient self-scheduling and online scheduling workflows
- Send documents such as PDFs and reports from your application to an EMR and patient charts.
- Write-back discrete clinical data and update a patient chart from your application
Automate file processing and integration by receiving and consuming files in any format and converting them to your application's API specifications.
- Receive raw and transformed Daily Extracts and Reports from an EMR/EHR system.
- Easily Import Bulk Data Loads without needing to develop a custom solution.
- Backload historical data during the implementation and setup of a solution.
Updated 7 months ago